Friday, June 10, 2016

You Are Complete

It seems we all want more of something...
more money, more time, more friends, more courage, more wisdom, more patience, and on and on.

The word 'want' is the operative word there...wanting something and needing something are two entirely different things.

The Bible speaks to our wants and our desires, but it also speaks of our needs.   And you and I both know our needs are what God deems best for us and He is faithful to meet them at every turn.

So, this message is for myself included.  Stop all the wanting...

Jesus loves me the Bible tells me so, but, the Bible also tells me that I have everything I need -


I am COMPLETE in CHRIST!!

LACKING nothing!


And so are you.

You are COMPLETE in CHRIST!!

LACKING nothing!


Here's how I know -
Colossians 2:10
"Because you belong to Christ, you have everything you need.  He is the ruler over every power and authority."   (NIRV)

Let this sign post serve as a reminder.
                             You have everything you need!!  You are complete and so am I!!

 












No comments:

Post a Comment