Thursday, March 20, 2014

BB: Before Blogging

BB: Before Blogging

One of the first things a person does before beginning a blog is to determine a topic.  Susan Gunelius in her book Blogging All-In-One for Dummies says, "Blog about a topic you love."  And, she warns, "You need to be able to write about that topic a lot."

Well, I love life!!  Truly, I do.  Not only is it never dull, but there is so much to it!  There is good and lousy.  There is beauty and disaster.  There is triumph and failure. There is love and laughter and it all makes up what we call life.  And I love it all.  Every morning I wake up and thank God for a new day.  Another chance to feel and experience LIFE!  And I love the Lord and His Word.  So it is a double thrill to be able to share that with you as well.

When I started this blog, I didn't really know where it would take me.  But so far it has been a really neat ride.  I am hoping there are lots of people out there who will identify with the things I write about.  We all seem to go through so many of the same things because that's how life rolls.  And God, well, He's always the same so there is no guess work where He is concerned.  Though He does surprise me at times.

In this life we meet people that drag us down and people that uplift.  I have found as I write that sometimes I inspire myself to be better...to love more, to do more, to care more.  I hope the blogs uplift, inspire and encourage you, too.  And that they may even brighten your day.  Before blogging, I never had that opportunity.  I am so glad I do now.

I'd love to hear from you.  Please comment and by all means pass the blog on to others.  I wonder how many we could pass it on to.  Let's do "That's Life" together.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment