Thursday, March 27, 2014

On the Road


On the Road

As an educator, I love learning new things.  It makes no difference what it is.  It could be about flowers or baseball or how something works, it doesn't matter.  If I didn't know it before, I am excited to learn about it. 

This weekend is Career Conference in Palm Springs for my business.  Not only am I excited to be going to Palm Springs, a really cool location, but I am excited about all that I am going to learn.   Learning new things opens up your mind to the unknown, to the possibilities.  

No one knows everything.  There is something to be learned from every experience, from every conversation, from every book read, from every observation made and from every new thing you do or try.   Pay attention, look for it, you'll see!

On the road to gaining wisdom is where I want to be all the days of my life.  May I never stop learning.


"Choose my instruction instead of silver, knowledge rather than choice gold, for wisdom is more precious than rubies, and nothing you desire can compare with her."  Proverbs 8: 10 & 11


   




No comments:

Post a Comment