Thursday, April 17, 2014

Dear Blog Friends:

Dear Blog Friends:

Since starting this blog on March 12th, I kept waiting to hit the 500 pageview mark.  When we (you and I) hit that, I began waiting and watching for the 700 mark.  I am so pleased to tell you all that we did it!  We hit 709 pageviews today.  We have readers in the US and several other countries - Germany, the UK, Slovakia, and even India.  Today we had a visitor from Spain.

I don't see this as MY blog.  I see it as OUR blog.  I write FOR YOU!  My desire is to share stories and insight's I have gained from so many years of loving and serving the Lord, reading His Word and living life. 

And now that we have hit the 700 mark, of course the new goal is 1000 pageviews and I would like to invite you to participate in that goal.  I invite you to pass on the good words of an older lady and invite others to share in OUR blog.

For it to really be OURs, I also invite you to comment and let me know what YOU would enjoy reading about or learning about.  I will do my best to accommodate.

Blogging is about reaching out to friends but it is also about reaching out to strangers who will become friends.  I read once that strangers are just friends you haven't met yet.  My husband would say, (in a loving way)..."and there is nobody stranger than me".

Thank you all for reading That's Life!  I love sharing with you and would love to hear from you.


                                                                                              - Miss Roxanne
Enjoy!!!

"Friends" - Bette Midler






 

No comments:

Post a Comment