Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Know This!

Know This!

'My child, I am your constant companion, because I love you.  I desire to be with you, to spend time with you...
Focus on doing your every day tasks but always be aware of My Presence with you. 

I walk by your side.  I delight in watching you buzz about your day as a proud Father watching His child.

Know this!!  and find peace in this knowledge.

Sense Me with you.
                 Sense Me guiding you. 
                                 Sense me surrounding you with My love and peace.  

I am with you always even to the end of the age.

Wherever you are -
                 Whatever you are doing -
                                                       I am with you.

                                                                    Know this!!'



"He chose to give birth to us by giving us His true Word.  And we, out of all creation, became His prized possession."   James 1:18

No comments:

Post a Comment